Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bihar MLC's son Rocky Yadav arrested for murder of teenager


Rakesh Ranjan Yadav alias Rocky Yadav, the son of ruling JD(U) MLC Manorama Devi who allegedly shot dead a 20-year-old youth for overtaking his vehicle, was arrested from his father's mixer plant in the district today.
Police have recovered the weapon used in the crime.
"The main accused Rocky Yadav was arrested from his father Bindi Yadav's mixer plant located at Mastpura village of Bodh Gaya Police Station of Gaya district. Rocky was arrested along with the weapon (Bretta pistol) used in the crime," Senior Superintendent of Police Garima Mallik said.
Mallik claimed that Rocky, who was produced before mediapersons during a press conference with a mask on his face, had admitted to his crime in a statement.
However, minutes later Rocky Yadav pleaded innocence and denied that he was involved.
"I was in Delhi...When my mother called me I came and presented myself before the SSP.. I did not open fire," Rocky Yadav said.Read more about this News.

No comments:

Post a Comment